lunes, 25 de abril de 2022

 




"Held"


There is a story here... this is an intermediate image.  The image comes from a previous collage, again, I am doing lens close... blowing up a part of the image that called to me.  It is content from the unconscious mostly, it could be called a demon, in the sense that I have struggled with this little one.  As I began to sense into her, I knew that she is related to my birth trauma and the times I was ready to give up the struggle and collapsed.  Here are the tracings of that collapse, in someways a kind of death, a kind of freeze in the unborn child. The response of freeze that hunted rabbits have just before they are devoured by the lionness.  I took this image into the "feeding your demons practice".  This image being incredibly charged for me... I fed the demon the nector of me that it needed, to be held, to be washed, to have all of its weight supported in the holding so that it could relax and find deep trust, be refreshed and regenerated with the cool minty aspects of the nectar of essence... She, the child later transformed into a baby, and the baby as it became fully satiated with the nectar of healing transformed into a golden Buddha baby, an ally who will come when I call, when I visualize him he will be there to refresh me and fill me with trust. (The practice involved in this visualization comes from Tsultrim Allione's process of feeding your demons.  A powerful embodied process.)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario