sábado, 26 de marzo de 2022

White crystal dakini

 



"White crystal dakini". This the final image of the series of 52 images I call "Embodied Psyche: A body in progress..."  This evening is the eve of my birthday which also feels significant to be ending this series with the emergence of this image. There is a lot of information encoded in the image.  I won't explore that right now.  I just feel gratitude and grace as I finish with this image... the process is not finished, there will still be more unfolding in the working with the images, intermodal transfers, writing.  Perhaps some way in which the images will want to manifest that I don't yet know.  I have learned so much in this still unfolding process that began in an online gathering of a circle of women working with their art— each manifesting their magic through different mediums. Our group met for 3 months, and now this is three months later... so I am 6 months into this project. Finishing the visual images is like a comma in the process.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario