jueves, 14 de octubre de 2021

Medusa II





I am so mystified by this image... Mystified in the sense of being drawing into the mystery of the creative process, the breathing process, the process of perception itself.  This digital callage is after a deep somatic meditation where I ended up in my diaphram with a very a more subtle relationship to structure... underneath there is an anatomical image of the torso with diaphram that you might just be able to make out... it is a response to the the one of my other torsos... in which this same torso painting appears.  The title that came to me for this one is "medusa del mar" which translates to "sea jellyfish"... something else is coming into focus. It is as though I followed the tunnel in the other drawing and came into this...



 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario