viernes, 5 de junio de 2009

Spirit



Spirit



your breath your breath
last night
closing in
on open bone
celebrating the darkness


at the gaze of first light
as i take my first step step steps
pale robed
white turbaned
dark skinned
figure
appears over my left shoulder


under the reeling stars
rubbing shoulders
with a full Moroccan moon
I am healed
Jou jou jou jou
Jou jou jou jouka
musicians dancers
swooping
swaying
singing
tall leaping flames
Sufi spirits
soaring
this visitation
I see
this reflection
I turn
I turn quickly turn but
the whirling
Joujouka Sufi Master has vanished
gone gone gone


last night last night
your breath your breath became
a panther a wolf a coyote
coyote wolf panther
seeking carressing the conture of
my thirsting naked skin
pausing
crying
into the silence
pausing
to roar
roaring
before
dancing
dancing
dancing
back
to the night sky
that holds the stars
the stars the stars
that cradle the earth
cradle the earth
cradle the earth


Lorena Lobita Wolfman


copyright © 2009 Lorena Lobita Wolfman

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario