domingo, 7 de junio de 2009

Blue Woman

I am blue skinned woman
with blue tongue I speak
moistured riddles
cascading cascading
whirling from within
from with my blue heart
I am tender blue woman
I lick wounds clean
and in my wake I leave
a soft blue green aura
the water I come from
is raindrops tears ocean
is lovemaking is shower
is cloud lake sweat
is clear eyed compassion
is river stream rivulet
the world blooms in my wake
the world blooms in my wake
in my wake my wake
I am blue woman
    I am
         rain
            I am
               river
                  I am
                       tears
                            rain river tears
                                 tears tears tears
                                      I am tender blue skinned woman...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario