domingo, 15 de abril de 2018

Lineage of women teachers

Dancer
Her name was freedom
Her name was mystery
Her name was Europe
Far and near
Her name is forgotten to me
Probably it was french
She was dance
She was my initiation to feminine mysteries
She graced me with creation from another place
Isadora had known that world

Dancer
Her name was sound
Her body was wave
Her senses were invisible
living in the pulses
and fire and water
Of distant galaxies
All here
Her name is Emily
She passed me the intelligent field
waterverse everywhere

Improv artist
Inventor of the moment
Her name was change
Her voice her story
appearing now
evolving
out of whole cloth
body and voice
imagination on fire
Her name is Ruth
She passed me this moment

Sound artist
Her name was Tibet
Her name was buddhist
Her soft palate was a doorway
She was sound
Entoning overtones
Calling the ancients of the future
Morphing through
around and above the caverns
of the body
Her name is Jill
She passed me ancient morphic tones
A field full of light

African dancer
Her name was round
Her name was earth
Her name was fertile
Her name was Oshun
Her name was Congo
Her name is Victoria
She passed me the gods
and the dance of planting the fertil earth

Mother technique
Her name was art
Her name was brave
Her name was all
yoruba gods of the elemental powers
The earth
Her name is Katherine
She passed me conscious trance
She passed me strength
She passed me beyond myself
dancing

Her name was always
Her name was still
was silence
Her name was water
Her name was whisperer
Her name was Marianne
She passed me words
the dance of water
curiosity
awe

And there was Sally
Claire
and Polly

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario