domingo, 8 de junio de 2008

Images from San Miguel

While I was in San Miguel de Allende, May 23-28, I took a lot of photographs. My themes were doors, faces, intersections/borders and, secondarily, windows and lamps. The doors are an old theme and one that is always holds a metaphoric fascination. They are at once portals, thresholds, barriers, openings... As far as faces, my awareness was heightened by the "head" work we had been preparing for this month in my Tamalpa Training where each month we have been taking a part of the body to explore in its physical, emotional and imaginal metaphoric resonances. Intersections/borders is another rich topic as it suggests so many things, borders between people, countries, points of contact and delineations of difference or boundaries. Attached are some of the images.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario